Sunday 6 January 2013

13 for 13

I love myself lists, some MagzD and Frugal Edmonton Mama, so I'm going to "borrow" from them.  You can read their posts here and here!

Here is MY list on what's going to make 2013 fantastic!
  • figure out what to do for work, make sure I will LOVE it!
  • sell the little yellow house.  Bittersweet...
  • more meet ups/tweet ups/playdates with amazing women and their kids!
  • unplug more often, be more present especially with family.
  • celebrate babies!  MOAR babies, as MagzD would say. 
  • celebrate 10 years of US - with the family and without... ;)
  • make that number on the scale a little lower...
  • plan a #kickass2014 New Years Eve par-taaaay!
  • go to church a little more.  
  • spend some quality time with my sister who lives far away.  Too far...
  • get our amazing back yard landscaped.
  • grow my already awesome business even more!
  • do something that is WAY outside my comfort zone.  Yet to be determined...
If I can accomplish this, 2013 will get my #kickass seal.  Here's to the best year yet! 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment