Wednesday 18 September 2013

Bowing out gracefully or failing miserably?

Needless to say, I have had to abort the Summer Blog Challenge.  With the start of our first school year, my new business and just simply life with two small kids my blogging is sporadic at best. I wish you could see my "draft" list...so much potential but so little time.  I HAVE really enjoyed getting back to writing, so I will continue but on my schedule (which really is my kids' schedule).  And I need to learn how to make time for me and my hobbies.  I will be back next year with new ideas and move some of my drafts into the "published" list.  Until then, check out how the rest of the SBC crew is doing with their blogging!

This post is a part of the Summer Blog Challenge 2013. You can check out the full list of participants HERE, and comment on Liam’s blog to join us! Meanwhile, check out what Liam,NatashaZitaHethrApril, and others are up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment