Wednesday 21 August 2013

SBC Day 1: Day One

I love to write.  Really and truly.  When I was younger I had a number of articles published and I was asked to attend writing conferences.  I don't know why I stopped but I knew after last years Summer Blogging Challenge that I needed to do the 2013 version.  And here I am.

I have a ton of ideas of what I would like to write about, now I just need the time to get them out of my head.  All while getting my daughter ready to start Kindergarten and running before and after school care for the school down the road.  Thank goodness for being allowed to write make up posts!!  I can't wait to see what my fellow bloggers come up with this year!!

Stacy

#summerblogchallenge

#SBC2013

Also joining in #SBC2013 - check out Magz, Natasha, and April with more to be added I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment