Friday 15 November 2013

Days 13 and 14 of 30 Days of Thanks

Day 13: Today I am thankful for my daughter. She is so much like me, and yet so much herself.  I see her potential and on dreary days, she is my hope for all that is to come.  For the times when she is just like me - say tonight, in her rhythmic gymnastics class - my heart is so full.  On days when she is nothing like me - when she is quiet, introspective and patient - I am thankful that she is herself.  Amazing girl, that Bear is!

Day 14:  I am doubling up on this one because my mom deserves another shout out.  On a day when sickness invaded our home and both Handydan and I were unable to function, mom came to the rescue.  Getting Bear to school, feeding MiniD, picking Bear up, playing with both kids with Handydan and I rested...I am so thankful for my mom.  I do not know how I would have gotten through this day without her.  For family that lives close by and literally drops everything to help out - thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment