Tuesday 5 November 2013

So much to be thankful for!!

Late to the party yet again!!  But that shouldn't surprise anyone.  I'm joining 30 Days Of Giving Thanks.  I have a pretty amazing life and want to take time to just be grateful each day this month.

Day 1: I am thankful for the amazing teacher that Bear has!  After watching Mrs. R in action on Halloween with 24 wired kids...wow.  I don't know how she does it, but I am so thankful she has the patience, energy and love to do it!!

Day 2:  I am thankful for our amazing family photographer who has captured our family's growth for the last 5 years.  How she gets some of the pictures that she does I honestly do not know.  But wow!  Here are just a few of our favourites...







Day 3:  I am thankful for my nieces and nephews!  They love my children like their own siblings and sometimes more!  I am thankful that they were all born so close in age and that they will grow up being best friends.

Day 4:  I am so so so thankful for my mom.  Besides giving birth to me (sans epideral, which it enough to be thankful for in itself!), and raising me, she is my best friend.  I can count on her to be honest with me about anything and everything.  She listens to my crazy rants, I listen to hers.  When my kids are participating in pukefest, she is only a phone call away.  And when that isn't close enough she rescues me for sanity breaks.  And still manages to bring baking over.  Words are not enough to describe this thankfulness.


#30daysofthanks

No comments:

Post a Comment