Wednesday 13 November 2013

Days 8 - 11 of 30 Days of Thanks

Day 8: Without getting political, I am thankful for our healthcare system.  For being able to get needed treatments when necessary and to be able to access testing to see if treatments are necessary.  Thankfully, a clean bill of health for a close family member and no more tests for a few years!!

Day 9: Today I am thankful for friends.  I am blessed to have friends that even the sun, moon and stars can't outshine!  xoxox

Day 10: Thankful today for medicine.  Western, naturopathic, natural...it all has a place and right now it is keeping me going!  That and lots of sleep...

Day 11: Today I am thankful for peace, for brave soldiers and for our history.  I am thankful that we can learn from war.  I am thankful for poppies, for veterans, for Flanders Fields and for the hope of tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment